Τρίτη 21 Απριλίου 2015

My Favorite Blue...




Hello bloggers!I'd like to share with you another layout!This is a page that i made with my favorite colour!!Blue is everywhere with many ways!!But most of all i love the blue of the sea and the blue of the sky!!!So my favorite colour is blue and sure makes me smile...!!!!My layout based on the 13arts challenge #29!!!!The theme this month is our "favorite colour"!!!!In this page i used my new ayeeda inks(splash multipurpose ink turkquoise and white)and i just love them!!!Of course my favorite ayeeda mist(pastel blue) and my acrylic modeling paste(Ayeeda Medium).The paper is from Fases of Spring(in your eyes).What do you thing?Do you smell summer??It's almost here in Crete....That's all for today...See you!!

6 σχόλια:

Thanks for the lovely comments....