Τρίτη 24 Νοεμβρίου 2015

Oh happy boy in the Bucket!!!!

The image from the pinterest..

My page..

A closer view...


Good evening all!!How are you today my friends?I am fine and here i have another modern page with my little angel!!What a funny moment when the babies get in the buchet dont you think?So my boy had his moment too...and of course i scrap it!!!With this page i enter to November Pinterest challenge at the studio challenges blog! I used the triangles for inspiration,the white of the wall and the green from the plants!Also you can see the triangles at my flair button!!That's all for today!Have a beautiful night!See you!!!

2 σχόλια:

  1. Hi Erina, your cute photo and wonderful fun colours are a great combination! Thanks for sharing your beautiful page with us at The Studio Challenges. xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. What a great take on our inspiration photo! Love your bright, happy colors, and this is such a fun design! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for the lovely comments....